返回列表 回復 發帖

November 11

November 11

Day freebies and deals
By Faye Prosser
Here is a list of businesses that are thanking our military personnel, both past and present, on Veteran's Day, by offering free or discounted meals or services. Most of these offers are valid on Monday, November 11, 2013. Please share any other offers you find.
My thanks to all military, past and present, who have served our country! A special thanks to my Dad who served in the Navy many years ago! My girls and I are taking him out for lunch on Monday!
Thanks to ncveteranswife and shoegal for posting many of the following deals and freebies for military on the blog!
Updated Again Monday morning with these additional offers. Thanks to all who shared them below! Remember, it's a Nike very good idea to call ahead to make sure your specific location is participating:
Lowes Adidas Foods offering 10% off on 11/11 to veterans.
Zoes Kitchen is giving any active duty or retired military a free entree when they show their military ID.
LLBean Nike is offering 10% purchases until 11:59pm on November 11th with code NOV10.
offers: The following additional deals were posted by fellow blog readers below. Thanks to everyone who Nike posted these additional offers! Remember that not all locations of a store participate in these offers so be sure to call your local restaurant or store before heading over to see if they are participating.
Champs  is offering a FREE burger and fries on Monday, 11/11. Valid proof of service required.
Sheetz is giving Veterans and Active Duty members a free 6" turkey sub and a 20 oz. large fountain drink all day on 11/11. Reservations need to be made directly with the participating Inns and B A valid Military or VA ID will be required for each reservation. You will need to show military ID and VIC card to get the discount, which applies after all other discounts and coupons are deducted. Excludes alcohol, tobacco, tickets, and gift cards.
Food Lion: On Monday, November 11, active, retired and honorably discharged military personnel get 10% off their entire shopping order. Does LouisVuitton not include alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, lottery, postage and services. To get the discount, you will need to show your military ID and Food Lion MVP card.
Dollar General is offering 11% off your total bill when you show a Military ID on Veteran's Day. No coupon needed. This discount is offered for Veterans, active military, members of National Guard and Reserve and immediate family members. Dine in from limited menu only. Beverages and gratuity not included.

[/url]

[url=http://bbs.023canaan.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=31826]

[/url]

[url=http://liaochengmm.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=61198]
返回列表 回復 發帖