返回列表 回復 發帖

authentic nfl jerseys AP

authentic nfl jerseys AP

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Pilot Flying J, in the midst of an FBI investigation of alleged fraud by its sales staff,wholesale jerseys, has sent checks to trucking companies shorted on rebates,nfl jerseys china, according to a letter to the company's customers.
In the July 12 letter made public Monday, CEO and Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam said that after an audit,wholesale nfl jerseys, "checks have been sent with interest to all who were found to be owed money."
He didn't say how large the checks were or how many were being distributed,cheap nfl jerseys, but he did note there were numerous accounts with a "zero balance and even some accounts that owed money to Pilot Flying J."
Haslam, the brother of Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam,authentic nfl jerseys, said during a speech in May at an annual conference of truckers in Indianapolis that as many as 250 trucking companies might be owed money.
Jimmy Haslam has been doing furious damage control since an April 15 raid on company headquarters by federal agents and the subsequent release of an FBI affidavit with transcripts of secretly recorded conversations among the sales staff,nfl jerseys.
Federal agents say the conversations outline a scheme to defraud trucking companies of fuel rebates. Five members of the sales staff have pleaded guilty to mail fraud and are cooperating with prosecutors, as are two further current and former Pilot staffers.
At least 17 trucking firms have filed lawsuits against Pilot in federal court and several other suits are pending in state and county courts,nike nfl jerseys.
Jimmy Haslam said in the letter that six members of the company's sales team have resigned or were fired, and that three others have been placed on administrative leave.
He also said the company has "eliminated the manual diesel rebates and installed systems and controls to help ensure this does not happen again."
"We understand that Pilot Flying J still has lots of work to do to regain your trust,cheap jerseys from china," Haslam said. "We are taking aggressive measures to restore, preserve and protect our customer relationships."

nike nfl jerseys 11

EAST RUTHERFORD,Desmond Bryant Jersey, N.J. (AP) — The NFL has suspended New York Giants kicker Josh Brown for one game for violating the league's personal conduct policy.
The league and the Giants announced the suspension on Wednesday without disclosing the violation.
"While I do not agree with the suspension, I will accept it," Brown said in a statement released by the team. "I have exhausted the appeals process and have no other options along those lines. I will continue to work hard for this team,Barkevious Mingo Jersey, and I have tremendous confidence in my teammates and in my ability to move on and contribute to the team."
Brown will miss the Giants' regular-season opener against Dallas on Sept. 11,wholesale nfl jerseys. He will be eligible to return to the active roster the following day,Manuel Neuer Germany Jersey.
The 37-year-old,Bernd Leno Germany Jersey, who scored a career high 134 points last season, is eligible to participate in all preseason practices and games.
The Giants have had two kickers since training camp opened. Tom Obarski is the other. He was in the Cincinnati Bengals training camp last year and was waived before the season. He played in college at Concordia-St. Paul,Jerome Boateng Germany Jersey, kicking 44 field goals, including a school-record 59-yarder.
"We have been supportive of Josh and will continue to be,Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey, but we accept the league's decision," coach Ben McAdoo said.
___
午夜激情直播間,千名美女主播,顏值高,身材好,你指揮她表演,讓脫就脫
一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演一对一性感表演
TB
返回列表 回復 發帖