返回列表 回復 發帖

The United Nations General Assembly

The United Nations General Assembly

at the United Nationsopportunity to show the way to safety that can survive the current situation as you earn and do not have a job. In short, it's a slot game. Or, online slots are currently the best investment for the needs of the world. You can use the service just by having an IOS phone or Android and the Internet, without the risk of getting a COVID at home. You can invest. I have money to invest. How can I invest? ?? I understood the hearts of Thai people together. There is a promotion to fight covid by giving a 30% bonus until March 28, 2020. This is a great gift for new members. ..SLOT XOGeneral Assembly in New York It was closed on Monday (September 27), but there was no speech by the two powerful groups in Afghanistan and Myanmar. One of the oddities of this year's diplomatic marathon. Where there are more than 100 world leaders, they are not afraid of the new coronavirus. Traveling to one-on-one meetings

Former Afghan government representative to the United Nations should stand against the Taliban. On Monday (September 27), the group submitted a request for a new foreign minister to speak on his behalf.

The Taliban wrote a letter to UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres. Their Foreign Minister Amir Khan Muttaki on Monday asked permission to attend the meeting.

The letter said Gulham Isaac Sai, Afghan ambassador to the United Nations under the overthrown government of Ashraf Fani last month. "He no longer represents Afghanistan at the United Nations."
返回列表 回復 發帖