返回列表 回復 發帖

two and gave up a third and fourth in 2017

two and gave up a third and fourth in 2017

With a 1-4 record Bo Jackson Jersey White , the 2018 Oakland Raiders season is officially on life support.A loss on Sunday would all but diminish any hope left of a playoff run.It’s not often teams that start 1-5 make the playoffs, not to say it can’t happen but it would take a monumental turn around in the final 10 games of the season.The Raiders will head to London this week to take on the Seattle Seahawks.This will be the Raiders fourth international game in four years.The last Raiders trip over the pond came in 2014, when they were embarrassed 38-14 by the Miami Dolphins.Let’s see what players and coaches from both teams are saying about this week’s match up.Offensive Coordinator Greg Olson, on what the offense needs to do to put together a complete offensive game. “The Cleveland game is a great example, to me, of complementary football – really with defense, offense and special teams and players playing together. The receivers in that game, they complemented each other. But we’d like to think the run game will complement the pass game and vice versa and try to get all of those guys involved in it. The more we get involved in it and the more we can spread the football around both in the run game and the pass game, then certainly the more explosive type offense and we’d like to see the scoring go up because of that. I think if we can find ways, offensively, to spread the football around and be more balanced in terms of who’s got the touches and where the targets are going to, I think you’d see a more explosive offense.”Wide receiver Jordy Nelson https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , on the Seahawk defense.“You don’t recognize the names, as they’ve had in the past.They still have playmakers, they have some younger guys but some very athletic guys that can make plays.I have some experience against them the last couple years so obviously we look forward to the opportunity.It’s definitely not something we can go out there and just make it easy, we are going to have to be assignment sound, execute, do our job, and hopefully make the plays that come our way.”Defensive tackle Maurice Hurst, on the Seahawks running game.“Yea, I mean all these guys run extremely hard.They use like three or four backs so you gotta be ready for all of them, they’ll be fresh throughout the game.They put a strong emphasis on being able to run the ball so I think that’s our first priority is stopping the run and Russell Wilson.” Seahawks Head Coach Pete Carroll, on facing Marshawn Lynch.“I’ve been very impressed with Marshawn’s return to the game, I could’ve never known he’d come back so fit and continue to pick up where he left off.I commented to him when we saw him in preseason couple years ago Derek Carr Jersey White , that you could see it so clearly, because we know him so well, that you could see the level that he returned to the game.” Selecting at pick four there will be plenty of attractive options that would fill a position of need for the Raiders.Unfortunately, it seems likely that the top two options (Bosa/Allen) at the..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders Draft 2019Giants have the ammo to trade up which would have major implications for RaidersNew,142commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareGiants have the ammo to trade up which would have major implications for RaidersDanielle Parhizkaran-USA TODAY SPortsSelecting at pick four there will be plenty of attractive options that would fill a position of need for the Raiders.Unfortunately, it seems likely that the top two options (Bosa/Allen) at the biggest position of need, edge rusher, will both be taken off the board in the top three picks of the draft.Quinnen Williams, who some believe is the second best prospect in the draft, if not the best certainly would be a good consolation prize.Or how does stud middle linebacker Devin White sound?He would be the answer to the void in the middle of the Raiders defense for over a decade.One other very attractive option that could present itself is a trade down.There are a few quarterback needy teams such as the Giants, Broncos, Dolphins Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , and Redskins that could be looking to leap frog each other and the Raiders could be big beneficiaries.The Giants are the only one of those teams with a second pick in round one to dangle as trade bait.Of those four teams the Giants make the most sense as a potential trade partner with the Raiders for many reasons.First, Eli Manning is 38 years old and looks like a shell of his former self, second the Giants have two first round picks to package to get up to four,and finally just a year ago Giants general manager Dave Gettlemen was criticized for passing on Sam Darnold and opting to draft Saquan Barkley. Most rankings have Dwayne Haskins rated second among quarterbacks behind Kyler Murray.At this point Murray looks to be the pick at first overall to the Cardinals, leaving Haskins as the next most coveted quarterback.Over the past three drafts there have been 11 quarterbacks drafted in round one, all but one of those quarterbacks (Mayfield) required a trade up to get them.History has shown that when teams want their guy they will do what it takes to secure him.The best case scenario would be if the Raiders could fleece the Giants for both of their first round picks in return for moving up just two spots.This could be wishful thinking considering the most recent and closest example of this occurred just two years ago when the Bears traded up one spot with the 49ers from three to two and gave up a third and fourth in 2017 and a 2018 third.The next best scenario would be if the Giants come calling and offer their sixth overall and second round pick (37 overall) at the least, Gruden and Mayock need to be ready to pull the trigger and make this move happen.The Raiders can move down to pick six and still be in prime position to select a stud pass rusher in Montez Sweat, Brian Burns, or Clelin Ferrell.The additional second round pick would give the Raiders five picks in the top 37.Another scenario would be Giants trading up ahead of the Raiders for their quarterback.For example with the 49ers at two or the Jets at three.Indirectly, that would benefit the Raiders because in that scenario two quarterbacks going in the top three pushes either Joey Bosa or Josh Allen down to pick four.Last year Gruden showed willingness to be aggressive moving up and down the board. The Raiders made five draft day trades in 2018. Should they be looking to do maneuver again at pick four, the Giants could be a good trade partner.
返回列表 回復 發帖