返回列表 回復 發帖

Ereck Flowers is hoping for a clean slate

Ereck Flowers is hoping for a clean slate

Red Dexter Lawrence Jersey , a chance to change his reputation.But there’s a part of him that doesn’t understand all the criticism he took in New York.Now Washington’s starting left guard, Flowers told Darryl Slater of NJ.com that he was stung by the abuse that was heaped upon him when he was the Giants’ left tackle.“If you read about me, you’d swear I was this villain,” Flowers said. “A lot of people don’t know me, so maybe some people have some built-up opinion about me.”Well, in defense of people, Flowers wasn’t very good football, after the Giants used a top-10 pick on him in hopes he’d anchor an offensive line instead of dragging it to the bottom of the sea. It may not have been all his fault, but he wasn’t an answer to a problem either.Flowers said his time in New York “just taught me valuable lessons, not to focus on what somebody else is saying about you. Sometimes, you’ve got to look at who is saying it.”In New York, it was everyone 2019 Dexter Lawrence Jersey , including the Giants, who cut him last October. But he’s 25, has some talent, and a chance to reinvent himself with a team that needs help.“I didn’t have anger,” he said. “I just wanted a fresh start. For me, football has been more enjoyable here. I’m just trying to refine my game, get rid of bad habits, and create some good ones, especially at a new position.”With Trent Williams not present and Donald Penn filling in at left tackle, Washington would certainly benefit from Flowers becoming a productive player. And if he does, it would be a remarkable reclamation. Could FSU EDGE Brian Burns help replace Olivier Vernon?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 172019 NFL DraftFlorida State EDGE Brian Burns should be in the conversation for sixth overallNew Dexter Lawrence NFL Draft ,85commentsCould FSU EDGE Brian Burns help replace Olivier Vernon?EDTShareTweetShareShareFlorida State EDGE Brian Burns should be in the conversation for sixth overallGlenn Beil-USA TODAY SportsThe New York Giants had, arguably, the worst pass rush in the league while Olivier Vernon was sidelined with a high ankle sprain to start the season. And while the pass rush picked up when he returned to the field, it was also clear that even with Vernon the Giants needed to invest in another pass rusher. With Vernon now in Cleveland, the need to invest in a pass rusher is that much greater.Fortunately, this is a fantastic year in which to need a pass rusher, and there are potentially elite players available at the top of the draft. Florida State EDGE Brian Burns hasn’t gotten the attention that some of the other defenders, but he bears a striking resemblance to a player the Giants fell in love with last year in Lorenzo Carter. Could the Giants select Burns at the top of the draft and add another long, lanky, and highly athletic EDGE to their defense?MeasurablesProsPossesses rare length with a tall frame and long arms.Excellent first step.Elite athleticism for the position. Good lower-body flexibility to bend around the edge.Generally plays with good pad level.Uses his hands well to keep blockers off his chest.ConsNarrow frame and weight could be a concern for some teams.Power at the point of attack is a question.Prospect VideoWhat They’re Saying Burns is a refined pass rusher that dominated power five competition throughout his college career. While it’s easy to love his high-variance, technically refined and gifted pass rushing skill set, Burns is a more versatile defender than he is often credited for. He can win from a three-point or stand-up position with playmaking ability against the run Color Rush Deandre Baker Jersey , in coverage and attacking the quarterback. His blend of length, flexibility, technical refinement, football IQ and burst serve as a strong foundation for him to become a dynamic playmaking defender in the NFL.- Joe Marino (The Draft Network - Scouting Report)Does He Fit The Giants?If the Giants want to spend one of their first round picks on an EDGE player, then Burns would be a good choice. Athletically, he profiles similarly to Lorenzo Carter, with an excellent blend of length and athleticism, but unlike Carter, he is a polished technician coming out of college. Burns has the ability to rush from all over the defensive front, as well as play out of both two and three-point stances, which would fit well with the Giants’ “multiple” look defense.The Giants famously prefer big players on defense, and Burns’ weight and frame might be a concern for them -- he reportedly played at just 230 pounds in college Youth Deandre Baker Jersey , he uses his hands and length well to keep offensive linemen from being able to lock in and control him. Between his length, burst, and polished hand usage, he is a difficult player to block around the edge and was routinely disruptive in opponents’ backfields. In 33 games at Florida State, Burns racked up 123 tackles, 38.5 tackles for a loss, 23 sacks, 7 forced fumbles, and 7 passes defensed. If the Giants don’t get hung up on his relatively slender frame, he should be in the conversation for the sixth overall pick.
showlive showlive showlive showlive showlive showlive showlive showlive showlive showlive showlive 低調視頻庫網址 視頻網址解析 真人女裸體視頻 真人裸體網站 真人秀多人視頻 真人裸體電影 視頻網站排行 視頻下載網站 國外視頻網站 台灣免費視訊 日本視訊聊天室 免費視頻裸聊 免費成人視頻在線 免費視頻成人 在線視頻 24小時裸聊視頻免費 視頻表演裸聊 裸聊全免費的qq 裸聊的qq群 免費成人視頻 fc2免費共享視頻 真人視訊 台灣真人視訊 真人秀 qq樂真人視訊 視訊 視頻下載 世紀佳緣 真人美女視頻互動 寂寞交友富婆聊天室 聊天室哪個好 聊天室哪個黃 五鳳聊天室 世紀佳緣網 免費在線交友聊天室 9158多人視頻聊天室 語音聊天室 免費聊天室 真愛旅舍視頻聊天室 showlive視訊 台灣視訊 韓國美女視訊 台灣視訊美女 免費視頻 視頻網站 比照聊天室 不收費的同城聊天室 9158聊天室 韓國女主播聊天室 女主播聊天室 康福視頻真人聊天室 視訊美女聊天 美女視頻 好聊 視訊聊天室破解版 視訊主播 本土視訊聊天室 韓國視訊主播 韓國視訊聊天視頻 視訊主播排行榜 美女視訊直播 韓國視訊聊天室 一對一聊天室 日本視訊聊天 秀女聊天室 視頻表演聊天室 台灣視訊ut 台灣視訊聊天室破解 成人視頻 裸聊美女視頻 視頻軟件 真人裸聊聊天室 同城一夜我情聊天室 同城交友聊天室 同城聊天室網站 情色視頻 裸體視頻 裸體視頻聊天室 日本視訊dxlive 日本視訊聊天室 日本視訊美女 視訊聊天交友 免費視訊美女 視訊美女聊天室 免費視訊區 真人秀聊天視頻網站 真人秀聊天室 真人秀場跳舞聊天室 大尺度真人秀場聊天室 網頁真人秀場聊天室 深圳真人秀場聊天室 293真人秀視頻聊天室 夫妻真人秀聊天室 真人秀視頻聊天室 live173視訊影音live秀 live173影音視訊live秀 live173點數 live173影音視訊聊天室 live173視訊聊天室 9158虛擬視頻
返回列表 回復 發帖