返回列表 回復 發帖

throughout the offseason. The Rams have made it cle

throughout the offseason. The Rams have made it cle

Yeah http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-sean-mannion-jersey , well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man." 2019 Los Angeles Rams OffseasonNew study ranks Los Angeles Rams fan base dead last in NFLNew,31commentsYeah, well, you know Womens Aaron Donald Jersey , that’s just, like, your opinion, man. CDTAt the beginning of the month, I looked into the idea that the Los Angeles Rams might be building out our fan base thanks to the recent winning ways of the team under Head Coach Sean McVay.A new study from Emory University’s Goizueta School of Business suggests we have a lot of room to grow.After using three major controlling factors, the study ranked every fan base or team brand.The Rams came in dead last.Now in case you’re ready to start pounding out your anger in the comments (And if so, welcome to the internet. You’re in the right place.), take a breath.As I mentioned, the study measures three factors: fan equity (how much money a fan base spends on their team) John Sullivan Jersey , social equity (engagement online) and road equity (how much support a team gets at away games).The Rams finished last in the first two of the three.We’ve discussed this before. The reasons are relatively simple. First is the thirteen-season stretch from 2004-2016 in which the Rams amassed exactly 0 winning seasons including the five-year run from 2007-2011 which was the worst for any team in NFL history. Spoiler: losing (and losing a lot) isn’t popular. Second is the relocation. The Rams shucked off much (most?) of their home fan base in St. Louis in moving to Los Angeles where they have yet to really build out new roots. It will happen, but it’s going to take time (good read on that from Vinny Bonsignore at the Athletic, BTW).If you’re so inclined to just shove this into your Fake News file, I would note that it’s preeeeeeeeetty weird to rank the Kansas City Chiefs’ fan base 31st...In any case, Yahoo! Sports’ Jay Busbee wrote up the rankings and closed it with a paragraph that should be soothing for any Rams fans angered by the rankings:So, yeah.If you’re interested in the study itself and the methodology, here’s the podcast from the study’s authors: Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff‘s anxiety level regarding a contract extension doesn’t appear to have changed just because the Rams have reported for training camp.For now, that anxiety level appears to still be a flatlineGoff is entering the fourth year of his rookie deal with the Rams. The team picked up Goff’s fifth-year option in April that will keep the former No. 1 overall pick under contract through at least the 2020 season. However, the Philadelphia Eagles have already given the No. 2 overall pick of the 2016 NFL Draft http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-todd-gurley-jersey , Carson Wentz, a four-year contract extension in June.But even though Wentz’s deal helps serve as a benchmark for a potential Goff extension, Goff doesn’t seem particularly worried about when a new deal gets done.“Time will take care of it,” Goff said, via Vincent Bonsignore of TheAthletic.com.It’s the same view Goff has had throughout the offseason. The Rams have made it clear they want to ensure Goff remains with the team beyond his rookie contract and Goff said in June he’s not concerned about the timeline for that to happen.“Whatever’s right. It’s not for me to worry about. It’s for the team and my agent to work on,” he said.Goff isn’t holding out from camp in an effort to leverage a new deal. He also didn’t follow Jalen Ramsey‘s lead in showing up to camp in an armored truck to make a point either. Goff just wants to play football and believes that the contract will come together in due time.“Just go out and play,” he added.
返回列表 回復 發帖