返回列表 回復 發帖

Nike Just Do It Scarpe

Nike Just Do It Scarpe

"I truly appreciate the staff at the Trevor Project for allowing me to grow and educating me on the issues affecting the LGBTQ community,Cheap Jerseys From China," Culliver said Thursday in a statement to The Associated Press. "I have learned so much and made some really great friends. I will continue my commitment to the organization and to their youths and stand firm with hope that one day that all individuals regardless of sex,Fjallraven Kanken Zaino Saldi, race,Rams Jersey Super Bowl, or creed will be treated with dignity and respect from all."
During Super Bowl media day in 2013 at the Superdome in New Orleans, Culliver responded to questions from comedian Artie Lange by saying he wouldn't welcome a gay player in the locker room. He also said the 49ers didn't have any homosexual players and,China Football Jerseys, if they did,Bobby Doerr Jersey, those players should leave. He later apologized,Cheap Hockey Jerseys Official, facing a large group of Super Bowl media members for nearly an hour.
返回列表 回復 發帖