返回列表 回復 發帖

Arizona Coyotes

Arizona Coyotes

(36-32-7 Yanni Gourde Jersey , fourth in the Pacific Division) vs. New York Islanders (43-25-7, second in the Metropolitan Division)Uniondale, New York; Sunday, 3 p.m. EDTBOTTOM LINE: Arizona looks to stop its four-game skid with a victory over New York.The Islanders are 22-12-4 on their home ice. New York is last in the Eastern Conference recording 28.5 shots per game.The Coyotes are 18-17-3 in road games. Arizona has given up 31 power-play goals, killing 85.4 percent of opponent opportunities. In their last meeting on Dec. 18, New York won 3-1. Ryan Pulock recorded a team-high two assists for the Islanders in the victory.TOP PERFORMERS: Anders Lee leads the Islanders with 27 goals, adding 20 assists and recording 47 points. Mathew Barzal has recorded seven assists over the last 10 games for New York.LAST 10 GAMES: Coyotes: 4-4-2, averaging 2.3 goals Auston Matthews Jersey , 3.1 assists, 3.2 penalties and 6.7 penalty minutes while giving up 2.3 goals per game with a .925 save percentage.Islanders: 6-4-0, averaging 2.2 goals, 3.4 assists, 3.1 penalties and 8.4 penalty minutes while giving up 2.7 goals per game with a .912 save percentage.Islanders Injuries: Valtteri Filppula: out (upper body).Coyotes Injuries: None listed. NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Pavel Zacha is back from the minor leagues and brimming with confidence.Zacha scored twice, Taylor Hall had a goal and an assist, and the New Jersey Devils beat the Montreal Canadiens 5-2 on Wednesday night.The teams were tied 1-1 in the first period before New Jersey scored four straight goals. Zacha had two during that stretch after returning from Binghamton of the American Hockey League a week ago.“I’m trying to focus on my game Connor Brown Jersey , on my skating and being hard to play against and just trying to win my puck battles and going to the net,” Zacha said. “And you see guys are finding me with great passes. … I had a lot of chances before, but now they’re going in for me.“The confidence is a little better now (than) before I went to the AHL.”Kyle Palmieri and Nico Hischier also scored for the Devils, and Keith Kinkaid stopped 24 shots to end the team’s two-game skid.Jonathan Drouin and Max Domi scored for Montreal. Domi has a point in 11 straight games. Carey Price made 23 saves.The line of Zacha, Marcus Johansson and Jesper Bratt is taking some needed pressure off Hall.“That line has been a really effective line,” Hall said. “I thought in the last four, five games or so, and I think you see Pav kind of taking the puck himself and attacking on his own. He’s such a big Frederik Andersen Jersey , strong skater and that’s what he has to do.“He should have more confidence now and should feel good with the puck, and we need a guy like him to step in and play well for the rest of the season.”Hischier was back in the lineup after missing four games due to a thumb injury.This was the second straight game that Price has allowed five goals. The Canadiens lost 5-4 to the Washington Capitals on Monday.“Tonight was a game you just throw in the garbage,” Drouin said. “We let Carey down. We didn’t play well offensively or defensively. … We didn’t match their intensity, and when you don’t do that, you’re not Arizona Coyotes (36-32-7 Yanni Gourde Jersey , fourth in the Pacific Division) vs. New York Islanders (43-25-7, second in the Metropolitan Division)Uniondale, New York; Sunday, 3 p.m. EDTBOTTOM LINE: Arizona looks to stop its four-game skid with a victory over New York.The Islanders are 22-12-4 on their home ice. New York is last in the Eastern Conference recording 28.5 shots per game.The Coyotes are 18-17-3 in road games. Arizona has given up 31 power-play goals, killing 85.4 percent of opponent opportunities. In their last meeting on Dec. 18, New York won 3-1. Ryan Pulock recorded a team-high two assists for the Islanders in the victory.TOP PERFORMERS: Anders Lee leads the Islanders with 27 goals, adding 20 assists and recording 47 points. Mathew Barzal has recorded seven assists over the last 10 games for New York.LAST 10 GAMES: Coyotes: 4-4-2, averaging 2.3 goals Auston Matthews Jersey , 3.1 assists, 3.2 penalties and 6.7 penalty minutes while giving up 2.3 goals per game with a .925 save percentage.Islanders: 6-4-0, averaging 2.2 goals, 3.4 assists, 3.1 penalties and 8.4 penalty minutes while giving up 2.7 goals per game with a .912 save percentage.Islanders Injuries: Valtteri Filppula: out (upper body).Coyotes Injuries: None listed. NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Pavel Zacha is back from the minor leagues and brimming with confidence.Zacha scored twice, Taylor Hall had a goal and an assist, and the New Jersey Devils beat the Montreal Canadiens 5-2 on Wednesday night.The teams were tied 1-1 in the first period before New Jersey scored four straight goals. Zacha had two during that stretch after returning from Binghamton of the American Hockey League a week ago.“I’m trying to focus on my game Connor Brown Jersey , on my skating and being hard to play against and just trying to win my puck battles and going to the net,” Zacha said. “And you see guys are finding me with great passes. … I had a lot of chances before, but now they’re going in for me.“The confidence is a little better now (than) before I went to the AHL.”Kyle Palmieri and Nico Hischier also scored for the Devils, and Keith Kinkaid stopped 24 shots to end the team’s two-game skid.Jonathan Drouin and Max Domi scored for Montreal. Domi has a point in 11 straight games. Carey Price made 23 saves.The line of Zacha, Marcus Johansson and Jesper Bratt is taking some needed pressure off Hall.“That line has been a really effective line,” Hall said. “I thought in the last four, five games or so, and I think you see Pav kind of taking the puck himself and attacking on his own. He’s such a big Frederik Andersen Jersey , strong skater and that’s what he has to do.“He should have more confidence now and should feel good with the puck, and we need a guy like him to step in and play well for the rest of the season.”Hischier was back in the lineup after missing four games due to a thumb injury.This was the second straight game that Price has allowed five goals. The Canadiens lost 5-4 to the Washington Capitals on Monday.“Tonight was a game you just throw in the garbage,” Drouin said. “We let Carey down. We didn’t play well offensively or defensively. … We didn’t match their intensity, and when you don’t do that, you’re not going to win many games.”NOTES: Devils F Joey Anderson left in the first period with an undisclosed injury. … Devils D Marco Mueller and Will Butcher played in their 100th game. … F Brian Boyle, who is back skating with the Devils, missed his fifth straight game with an upper-body injury. … The Devils assigned D Steve Santini to Binghamton of the American Hockey League. … Montreal F Shea Weber missed his 22nd consecutive game with a knee injury.UP NEXTCanadiens: Play at Buffalo on Friday night.Devils: Host the New York Islanders on Friday night.
going to win many games.”NOTES: Devils F Joey Anderson left in the first period with an undisclosed injury. … Devils D Marco Mueller and Will Butcher played in their 100th game. … F Brian Boyle, who is back skating with the Devils, missed his fifth straight game with an upper-body injury. … The Devils assigned D Steve Santini to Binghamton of the American Hockey League. … Montreal F Shea Weber missed his 22nd consecutive game with a knee injury.UP NEXTCanadiens: Play at Buffalo on Friday night.Devils: Host the New York Islanders on Friday night.
返回列表 回復 發帖