返回列表 回復 發帖

The Titans are pulling out all the stops against the Texans.

The Titans are pulling out all the stops against the Texans.

They have used a fake punt for one score and five Wildcat snaps to running back Derrick Henry to help get them another one. Despite playing without multiple starters Youth Delanie Walker Jersey , including their starting quarterback, the Titans lead the Texans 14-0.The Titans have had three players throw passes, only one a quarterback.Blaine Gabbert is 2-for-3 for 25 yards Womens Taylor Lewan Jersey , including an 18-yard touchdown pass to Taywan Taylor. Safety Kevin Byard thew a 66-yard touchdown pass to wide open safety Dane Cruikshank on a fake punt, and Henry threw an 8-yard pass to Taylor.Henry took five consecutive snaps out of the Wildcat, running for 6 and 5 yards Womens Jurrell Casey Jersey , throwing the pass to Taylor and running for 1 and 5 yards. The Titans capped the nine-play, 56-yard drive with Gabbert’s touchdown throw.Titans coach Mike Vrabel is pulling out all the stops, doing anything and everything he can to get a victory http://www.titansfootballauthentics.com/josh-kline-jersey-authentic , and Tennessee is on its way to doing just that.“Igniting the Fire” Episode Three Recap This week’s installment of the Titans “Igniting the Fire” video series was released tonight. If you missed the first two episodes you can find them via the links below. Episode 1: Who is Mike Vrabel?Episode 2: Taking FlightHere is tonight’s episode with my recap below.Running backs coach Tony Dews was one of the more mysterious names when the staff was announced as he had coached exclusively at the college level prior to signing on with Mike Vrabel’s Titans. He also didn’t have any glaring connections to Vrabel or the other coaches at first glance, but this week’s episode answers that question as Dews’ coaching path crossed with offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur’s at Central Michigan way back in 2004-2005 and the two had stayed in touch ever since. LaFleur talked about Dews seeking him out when he was in Atlanta to talk about quarterback play even though Dews was a wide receivers coach at the time and had never worked with QBs before. That kind of thirst for knowledge and constant striving for growth has come across each time we’ve seen Dews speak, including this episode. Another moment that stuck out to me was Derrick Henry asking for help with a specific drill during one of the practice clips. Henry’s work ethic has never been in question Womens Quinton Spain Jersey , but it’s good to see him seeking help with things that he feels he needs to be better at. Dion Lewis gets praised for his football intelligence and you can see some of the lightning quick cuts that make him so elusive. I think Titans fans are really going to love watching him play. The episode also gives some love to last year’s RB3, David Fluellen. He will likely have some competition to make the roster from UDFAs Akrum Wadley and Dalyn Dawkins, but I think there is a pretty good chance that Fluellen ends up making the 53 again this year. He contributes on special teams and has been pretty solid in limited action from the last few preseasons. Next week’s episode features everyone’s favorite new position coach Youth Corey Davis Jersey , Kerry COOOOOOOOOOMBS! The teaser at the end alone had me ready to go run through a wall so I can’t wait to see more next week.
返回列表 回復 發帖