返回列表 回復 發帖

Problems with CounterStrike

Problems with CounterStrike

Hello,

Apologies if this has already been beaten to death. I checked the first 2 pages and didn't see anything related.I bought HalfLife over the weekend and downloaded the latest update (1108) and the 1.3 version of CS. The problem is that once I start the game, if I hit escape to go to the menu, the screen goes blank. If I hit Esc again, I can keep playing, but to quit the game I have to use Task Manager.
Specs:
Duron 850 on Iwill KK266R (Via 4in1 4.33)
Leadtek GeForce2 Pro 32Meg (Det 4 21.81)
Windows 2000 Pro SP2
I'm using Direct3d at 1280x960 (same res as my desktop). I had originally tried OpenGL, but I had problems with it only displaying in part of the screen. The documentation on display settings is sparse and I'm a little confused as to what combination to use. Also, when I tried to connect to the Ars server this evening (port 27015) I got an error "You're not on my list." What does that mean??

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=925836
Product Video Service

Thank you

Wholesale Jerseys

He seemed pretty comfortable at Candlestick during the preseason,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, hitting a 50-yard field goal in a victory against the Vikings. Overall,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, Dawson connected on 9 of 11 exhibition field goals with a pair of 55-yarders at Kansas City.
Yet Dawson will treat the opener with the Packers as if it's a road game,NFL Jerseys China. And he plans to continue to take that approach "until I get a few more under my belt and being able to start answering a few more of those unknowns,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys."

cheap jerseys

Holmes has been sidelined four games with a hamstring injury. Cumberland suffered a concussion Wholesale Jerseys in the Jets' 49-9 loss to Cincinnati last Sunday.
Coach Cheap Jerseys From China Rex Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018 Ryan says Thursday that Konrad Reuland and Wholesale Jerseys Zach Sudfeld Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China could split snaps if Cumberland can't go Sunday.

Cheap Hockey Jerseys

He'll be the fifth receiver behind Wes Welker, Discount NFL Jerseys Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and Bubba Caldwell

Cheap Jerseys China

"Let them play. It's all about tempo, giving the players as much time to China NFL Jerseys think about Wholesale NFL Jerseys China what the Cheap Stitched Jerseys call is and go from there," McCoy said.
He was also happy with outside linebacker Dwight Freeney, who signed Cheap Football Jerseys as a free agent in May after a stellar career China NFL Jerseys with Indianapolis.

China NFL Jerseys

The Titans Jerseys Cheap NFL also are meeting with 49ers running back Anthony Dixon even with Chris Johnson still on the roster along with Shonn Greene and Jackie Battle. Whisenhunt said the Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Titans are looking for versatility.
These moves seem to signal the end of Johnson's tenure in Tennessee. He is due $8 million in 2014 with three years left on his contract. He also is coming off a season in which he averaged a career-worst Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 3.9 yards per carry with 1,077 yards. Whisenhunt Cheap Jerseys China said he has not met Cheap Soccer Jerseys yet with Johnson. Asked if they have talked by phone, Whisenhunt said he would keep that in-house.

Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys

It Adidas Nmd Pink Shoes sure wasn't the first meeting when Wholesale Nike Air Max 1 San Francisco was overpowered for a change after building Andrej Sekera Jersey a reputation for beating up on other teams. The Niners were held to 151 yards of offense for their Cheap Boston Bruins Jerseys lowest total in seven years as Kaepernick was sacked a career-high six times and Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys looked flustered at times.
With athletic defensive ends Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy keeping him hemmed into the pocket and linebackers Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis chasing after him if he tried to escape, Kaepernick had one of his worst days as a pro, completing 11 of 22 passes for 91 yards and one interception.

Brent Seabrook Jersey

Charles did Adidas Ultra Boost Shoes Cheap it all day long, catching eight passes for Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale 195 yards in the third-most productive receiving day by a running back since the 1970 merger. The Chiefs (11-3) scored the most points ever against the Raiders (4-10) and became the fourth team ever to make Cheap Adidas Superstar the playoffs a year after Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys losing at least 14 games.
Matt McGloin threw four interceptions and lost a fumble while sharing time with Terrelle Pryor as Oakland (4-10) allowed the most points in franchise history and lost its fourth straight Alexandre Burrows Jersey game. The Raiders had seven turnovers overall.

Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit Women

But after missing the entire 2011 season to recover from a damaged nerve in his neck and facing a salary cap dilemma, Colts owner Jim Irsay made the toughest decision of his career

Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens

Not only Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey UK did they win at Washington for the first time in franchise history, but they also set up an early showdown with unbeaten Chicago next weekend in the Motor City. Not that coach Jim Schwartz is all that concerned about standings or marquee Air Max 98 Gundam 2018 matchups at this time of year.
"The urgency is there for everybody to improve and to get the next Alexandre Texier Jersey win," Cheap Arizona Diamondbacks Hoodies Schwartz said Monday. Cheap Nike Air Force One Shoes "I'm certainly not downplaying the importance of any game, but we treat them all with respect and we want to win every single one."

Cheap NFL Jerseys

"They're Wholesale NFL Jerseys now listening to us," Halbritter said. "Were Discount NFL Jerseys doing something now that they said couldn't be done: Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Make an American Indian issue Wholesale NFL Jerseys a national Cheap NFL Jerseys China issue."
Sometimes a game hinges on, well, luck.

Arizona Coyotes Gear

NOTE: Wholesale Jerseys Authentic The Eagles signed another one of Kelly's former Oregon players, adding WR Andreas Borgman Jersey Will Murphy to the practice squad. OL Jerseys NBA China Isaac Remington Jerseys NFL Wholesale was Cheap NHL Jerseys released. Murphy makes it five Eagles that were Ducks.
__

Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic

Now they have only four days to Cheap Basketball Jerseys recover for an AFC South China Jerseys showdown with their quarterback sidelined at least for a game, if Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys not longer.
The Titans lost quarterback Jake Locker to an injured right foot in the second quarter, and they also turned the ball over a season-high four times Sunday as the Jacksonville Jaguars got their first win Wholesale Jerseys this Allen Iverson Jersey season 29-27 at their expense.

Cheap Jerseys From China

"No matter who you're playing for or what you're playing, Killian Tillie Jersey being able to communicate with your teammates back there in the secondary
返回列表 回復 發帖