返回列表 回復 發帖

Dispatch Germany's South Korean players lose in World Cup match

Dispatch Germany's South Korean players lose in World Cup match

After entering the competition, Jin Rongquan was despised by his own fans and now he is a national hero.
The Real Madrid
South Korean defender Kim Wing-King scored a goal in the 94th minute against the German team.
South Korean defender Kim Yong-kwan scored a goal in the 94th minute against the German team. Photo: Jewel Samad Corinthians Soccer Uniforms/ AFP / Getty Images
In the game with Germany, the Korean players who scored the goal were spurned by their own fans.

Last year, Kim Yong-kuo Mexico Soccer Jersey was dissatisfied with the fans because he complained of "frustrating" and "too noisy". The rally is very intense Lazio Soccer Jerseys. After South Korea lost to Mexico and Sweden twice, South Korea’s football fans sparked an upsurge in the entire team.

However, when the losing team faced the defending of the World Cup championship, an agile ball in the 94th minute of Kim meant that everyone was forgiven Arsenal.

Bolton Wanderers After defeating South Korea, the German team lost in the impact of the World Cup group stage
read more Lebanese Rugby
According to the report of South Korea’s Yonhap News Agency, the defender said: “I really pray and pray that it becomes a goal.” “If I didn't happen like this, I may not have scored like I did today. Fans’ criticism has improved me and double the effort.   England"

The gold goal and another goal from star forward Sun Poland Xingmin ensure that the defending champions lose in the World Cup and finish at the bottom of their team. After 90 minutes of intense stress, both goals scored in injury time, with the German team controlling the ball and South Korean fans cheering for the opportunity to score Lazio Soccer Shirts.

His son made his debut in the 2010 Bundesliga. At 17 years old, Tottenham Hotspur had said that it was a long-term dream to play against the German team.spain soccer jersey

However, this was a bittersweet victory for the South Korean team. Despite their poor performance against the German team, they still failed to advance to the top 16. Although it is mathematically possible to enter this game, Sweden's 3-0 win over Mexico in another group match will require different results Philipp Plein Store

"Overall, we cannot meet because we are not in the knockout phase," said Kim. "We will regret to come home nrl rugby jerseys. We will continue to knock at the World Cup to reach the knockout stage AC Milan."

Despite this,USA Soccer Jerseys South Korea’s victory still swept the front pages of almost all newspapers in the country.

ESTAC Troyes Due to the South Korean SL Benfica team's victory, Mexican fans gained a place in the next round. They randomly sent South Korean players on the street and expressed their gratitude. The cheering fans in Liverpool Jerseys Mexico City gathered outside the Korean embassy. A diplomat was said to have taken Tequila with his supporters. Inter Milan
返回列表 回復 發帖