返回列表 回復 發帖

PS2 games to get?

PS2 games to get?

Hello all,

Much like everyone in the world, I had a PS2 when I was younger. However, I also had a GameCube which captured most of my attention, and since I was like... 12 or 13 when the PS2 came out, I had next to no money. So the games I had for it were kinda limited, and most the times I ended up renting from Blockbuster.So, now that most PS2 games are cheap as dirt, even the really good games, what should I go into getting first? There's a whole lot of games to dive into.I thoroughly enjoyed Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, and Jak 3... I'll probably be getting those for nostalgia's sake. I also picked up Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari, because I was a huge fan of Beautiful Katamari.I've never played any of the original GTA games, Kingdom Hearts, or Final Fantasies. Or Ratchet and Clank... or, well... yeah. I'll definitely be getting some of those. I'm more or less looking for those "hidden gems", games that didn't get a lot of attention but are still worth playing. I've been doing some research and whatnot, but the PS2 library is gigantic.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2ItamYa
Bitcoin Shopping Examples

Thanks
返回列表 回復 發帖