返回列表 回復 發帖

PS3 TV flicker when loading game or movie -- sometimes

PS3 TV flicker when loading game or movie -- sometimes

Hi,

I'm experiencing a weird issue with my PS3 and HDTV. I think it is a known issue but am looking for further information. It happened to me about 6 months ago when I first got my TV, and would happen regularly. Then it suddenly stopped for the past 6 months, working without a hiccup, and now it's back.Basically, when I launch a game or BluRay, it starts to open normally but then my screen starts to flicker. The sound plays just fine (sound is through optical, not HDMI like the video) but the video flickers as it tries to work. You can see a video I recorded at the link below, and also see a Popular Mechanics blog post about it. Note that in their example, the picture still displays but flickers--I think it's the same problem it's just that my TV goes blue in between and doesn't ever load the picture fully. You can hear the audio in the background play normally (BSG S1 disc 1 menu).The PM solution is to unplug and replug the HDMI cable, which we tried once and it didn't work. I have not attempted to plug and re-plug multiple times. Even still, this is annoying. Does anyone have further information? Could it be a bad HDMI cable?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1112506
Blockchain mobile advertising

Thanks
返回列表 回復 發帖