返回列表 回復 發帖

President of UHV Resigns

NFL Cheap Jerseys

Weeden completed 21 of 33 passes for 227 yards before he hit his right thumb on a Baltimore helmet during the follow-through,Wholesale Jerseys China.
"I couldn't grip the ball,Cheap NFL Jerseys, so I knew I had to come out,Cheap Authentic Jerseys," he said. "It really hurts. But the X-rays were negative."

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

The Saints went three-and-out on their first possession and that was just the start of their struggles. Cheap Jerseys Store On their next possession, Brees was hit NFL Jerseys Clearance from behind by Cliff Avril and fumbled into the arms of Bennett, who returned it for the touchdown.
Brees was unable to take advantage of Seattle's depleted secondary. The Seahawks were without Brandon Browner (injury) and Walter Thurmond (suspension), but Byron Maxwell and Jeremy Lane played well in their places. The Saints couldn't find a way to exploit the backups and the pressure from Seattle's Wholesale Cheap Jerseys defensive Nike NFL Jerseys China line had Brees rushing Cheap Stitched Jerseys his throws much of the night.
返回列表 回復 發帖