返回列表 回復 發帖

NCAA Football Jerseys big gains that have led to touchdowns.

NCAA Football Jerseys big gains that have led to touchdowns.

His pass-catching abilities are drawing praise,Cheap Jerseys From China, too.
The screen pass to retiring center Brad Meester against the Titans on Sunday was a play designed for Lewis that offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch tweaked to give Meester a chance to score in his home finale.
Lewis has scored on a pair of jump balls,Cheap Jerseys USA, a screen play and a trick play in the last four games. He's also had catches of 25,NFL Jerseys China, 30 and 45 yards,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, big gains that have led to touchdowns.
"I honestly think that this year's different because Jedd is just creative,Benson Mayowa Jersey," said Lewis, who never felt comfortable with his role under the previous regime. "He's going to look for ways to get us the rock. I wasn't in the offense at the beginning of the year,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, so I couldn't really grow with it.

Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

Coach Marc Trestman says Wednesday that Cutler remains week to week with a high ankle sprain. The Bears have ruled him out for Sunday's game at St. Louis, and Trestman would not say if he expects his quarterback to play the following week at Minnesota.
Cutler tore his left groin muscle against Cheap NFL Jerseys China Washington on Oct. 20 and missed the next game at Green Bay two weeks later. He returned earlier than expected against Detroit on Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey Nov. 10, only Cheap NFL Shop to injure Wholesale Jerseys his ankle in the first half and sit out the Jerseys NFL Wholesale game's final drive.
返回列表 回復 發帖