返回列表 回復 發帖

Q&A: Brooklyn Decker On Heading Outdoors With ZYRTEC

Q&A: Brooklyn Decker On Heading Outdoors With ZYRTEC

Q&A: Brooklyn Decker On Heading Outdoors With ZYRTEC, Being A Dave Matthews Fan And More

For actor/model Brooklyn Decker this past year of lockdown during the COVID pandemic has brought her home, literally. When I jump on a Zoom call with her this week to talk about her involvement with ZYRTEC's new "Get All Out In The Backyard" campaign, she is back in the woods of North Carolina, where she tells me she and her brother used to make forts as kids.

As the parents of two kids, three and five, Decker and husband Andy Roddick have had to find ways to be creative and keep the kids entertained in the last year. She tells me that has involved a lot of time outdoors.   

So for Decker, who has been involved with several outdoor causes, and suffers from allergies herself, it was a natural to celebrate being in nature on National Backyard Day, which is today (March 19). And more importantly, she is working with ZYRTEC on their donation to the Conservation Fund's Parks With Purpose program, which will help create parks in largely urban environments with parks.

I spoke with Decker about a variety of outdoor subjects, to the games she played growing up, to the outdoor movies she and Roddick screened and her music playlist, including Dave Matthews.

Read More : pg slot
返回列表 回復 發帖