返回列表 回復 發帖

Bruce Lee's daughter suggests it's time to train actors on gun safety rules.

Bruce Lee's daughter suggests it's time to train actors on gun safety rules.

Shannon Lee speaks to reporters on November 1 (AFP)

Bruce Lee's daughterSLOTXOsuggests it's time to train actors on gun safety rules.
AFP reports Shannon Lee, the 52-year-old daughter of "Bruce Lee", the legendary kung fu king of the film industry. comment Actors who were set on a Hollywood set with firearms Should be trained in the rules of safe use of firearms. This is "important" because it refers to the life and death of people working in the film industry.

Brandon Lee, Shannon's brother. An actor who died in an accident on the set of The Crow in 1993 at the age of 28 when Brandon was shot by Michael Massey with a live ammunition in the barrel. C I don't know

” I think actors should be trained in safe use of firearms. so that the actors will be able to inspect the gun by themselves and know how to properly use firearms And to help keep other people's lives safe," Shannon Lee told AFP. during the Asian World Film Festival in Los Angeles, USA on Monday, November 1.

Lee also spoke about the safety situation of using firearms on the set today. "Disappointing," referring to the shocking accident in which Alec Baldwin fired the gun used in the filming of Rust without realizing that it was loaded with live ammunition, director of photography Halina Hutchins. died

“Events like this It shouldn't happen again,” said Lee, who lost his brother Brandon Lee, who was shot dead on set of The Crow.

Shannon Lee said she had never spoken to Michael Massey, the man who shot her brother's gun until Massey died of cancer in 2016.

“I feel sorry for Michael Massey, I am really sorry. Because it is very terrifying to kill someone. And I also feel sorry for Alec Baldwin.”

Shannon Lee also suggested that Baldwin take care of himself. And should not feel pressured to speak out with the media. “What he is facing It's really difficult. He needs to take care of himself.”
返回列表 回復 發帖