返回列表 回復 發帖

HOUSTON (0-3) at INDIANAPOLIS (1-2)

HOUSTON (0-3) at INDIANAPOLIS (1-2)

Sunday Customized Houston Texans Jerseys , 1 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE - Pick-emRECORD VS. SPREAD - Houston 0-3, Indianapolis 2-1SERIES RECORD - Colts lead 25-7LAST MEETING - Colts beat Texans 22-13, Dec. 31, 2017LAST WEEK - Texans lost to Giants 27-22; Colts lost to Eagles 20-16AP PRO32 RANKING - Texans No. 30, Colts No. 26TEXANS OFFENSE - OVERALL (8), RUSH (8), PASS (13).TEXANS DEFENSE - OVERALL (16), RUSH (20) www.texansauthorizedshops.com , PASS (14).COLTS OFFENSE - OVERALL (28), RUSH (29), PASS (23).COLTS DEFENSE - OVERALL (18), RUSH (15), PASS (15).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES - Texans have lost league-high nine straight and are one of three winless teams in NFL this season. ... Houston's last win came Nov. 19 vs. Arizona. ... Deshaun Watson is first Texans quarterback with back-to-back 300-yard games since Matt Schaub in 2012. ... Watson has connected with Will Fuller for TD pass in seven straight games. ... WR DeAndre Hopkins has caught at least one pass in all 82 games played. ... DE-OLB Jadeveon Clowney needs two tackles for loss to reach 50 in career. ... S Kareem Jackson needs one interception to tie Johnathan Joseph's franchise record (14). ... DE J.J. Watt has eight sacks against Andrew Luck, second-highest total of any active quarterback behind only Blake Bortles (nine). ... Since 2014, Texans are league-best 21-1 when leading at halftime and have held opponents to league-low 34.2 percent on third-down conversions. ...Indy swept last season's two-game series after losing three straight to Houston and is 14-2 at home against Houston. ... Colts' next win will be No. 300 since moving from Baltimore to Indianapolis in 1984. ... K Adam Vinatieri needs one field goal to break Morten Andersen's NFL record (565). Vinatieri also needs three field goal attempts to pass Gary Anderson (672) for second all-time and one game played to pass George Blanda (340) for No. 4. ... Luck has thrown TD pass in league-best 26 consecutive games and needs one more game to tie Peyton Manning for No. 2 in franchise history. ... Luck also needs 260 yards passing to reach 20,000 and 16 yards rushing for 1 Houston Texans Womens T-Shirt ,500 in career. ... WR T.Y. Hilton needs two catches for 450. ... Indy ranks sixth in sacks allowed (five), while defense is tied for fourth in sacks (10). ... Colts also have most tackles for loss (22) in NFL this season. ... Rookie LB Darius Leonard has 31 tackles last two weeks and leads NFL with 41. ... Fantasy tip: Hilton has historically played well against Texans. With Luck back, Colts looking for more big plays and Houston struggling, Luck and Hilton could have another big day against familiar foe.Madden NFL 19 Houston Texans Player Ratings The last time I played a copy of Madden it was 2010. I played with my roommate online on XBOX 360. We played with the Titans of course. TITAN UP, BABY. I played defense. We switched the sticks. He played offense. From there he would just zigzag up and down the field with Chris Johnson, one of the greatest video game athletes of all time, and then I would play zone coverage and rush the passer with Kyle Vanden Bosch (I wonder whatever happened to him). I also moved the Texans to San Antonio and renamed them the Gunslingers in franchise mode, which is 100% a better team name than “Texans.” Aside from some consistent MVP Baseball 2005, I haven’t shot Houston Texans Hats , or tackled, or killed much of anything for many years. You are probably not like me, loyal reader. You are probably how I used to be, where the Madden release is an event. You take off work for it. You practice plays. You turn Deshaun Watson into a seven time MVP and six time Super Bowl winning quarterback. You live in a world where J.J. Watt never gets hurt; he and Jadeveon Clowney actually play an entire season together. Could you imagine? So if you are unlike me, the latest Madden ratings should (1) pique your interest and (2) make you upset. The link to the full rankings is located here. J.J. Watt is a 98. I forgot how much I missed watching him play. I don’t even know if he’s any good anymore...that’s how long its been. The next highest rated players are DeAndre Hopkins (94 overall), Tyrann Mathieu (93 overall), Jadeveon Clowney (91 overall), and Andre Hal (87 overall). There are some hilarious rankings here as well. Johnathan Joseph is an 85 overall, even though he can’t cover anyone deep. Whitney Mercilus is only an 81 despite being one of the most consistent good pass rushers in football.Deshaun Watson is an 82 Houston Texans Womens Hoodie , which as as the resident WATSON H8ER, I can get behind. Benardrick McKinney is a 78 despite being one of the best run-stopping inside linebackers in football.Ryan Griffin is a 75 despite being one of the worst tight ends in the NFL. Oh, well. This ain’t like the old days where you would rock your chair on the front porch.Back then, the ratings you got were the ratings you got unless you wanted to do some tinkering. With the internet and updates, these things are fluid; hopefully as the season progresses, they will make more sense. “Madden 2019” comes out August 7th or August 10th, depending on how much money you want to spend. In the meantime, you can scroll through the entire NFL’s player ratings here.
返回列表 回復 發帖