返回列表 回復 發帖

Hows PC gaming today?

Hows PC gaming today?

It's been a good while since I last did any real gaming, specifically PC gaming. When I did game, CS and TF2 were pretty big at the time and those were probably my most frequented games. I'm not much of a console gamer and I pretty much limited myself to Nintendo brand systems simply for the Mario / Zelda games, so I've been out of touch for a really long time with gaming overall.

With the PC having been my main platform for gaming, I'm curious as to how gaming is now. I don't have a desktop at the moment but, I'd like to build one again to start getting back into it. I was looking through the systems section to get an idea of what to expect and I see people building their rigs around games like CSGO and BF1. CSGO seems to have been kept the same with a new look, some new features, and some new maps which is good considering CS was one of my favorite online shooters. I'm not very familiar with the BF series, even back then I never played any of them. Based on all the build threads, it seems fairly active. So other than CS and BF, are there other online shooters which are fairly active? TFC still had active servers at the time and TF2 was pretty active. I haven't seen much talk with that game though.

thanks!

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Motion graphics explainer video examples one of my work.
雄丸價格, 電影新片介紹, 屏東哪裡好玩景點, 爆乳美女瑪莉安, 拔粉刺工具, 湳山戲院票價2014, 泛美科技待遇, 柳宗理鍋好用嗎, 孫儷微薄, 中壢大碩補習班, e!, 機油係數, 板橋輸出店友翔, 攤販傘, 暖心直笛譜簡譜, 孫楠千秋歌詞, 吉林省, 旗鼓餅價錢, 猜謎大全, hush樂團主唱, 萬大捷運線, 傳家寶被ppt, tx210墨水, 崔智友結婚, 幼童車法規, 聊天室 聊天室 聊天室 聊天室 聊天室 聊天室 聊天室 聊天室 聊天室 聊天室 真愛旅舍 天下聊視頻聊天室 天下聊聊天室網址 亞洲寶貝視訊聊天室 久吧視訊聊天室網站 約炮網站哪個好 最大e夜情交友網站 e夜情交友網 同城艷遇交友 e夜情交友網站 e夜情網站 附加交友網站 一夜情交友網 同城一夜情網站 彩虹視訊 uthome多人視訊聊天室 語音聊天室 免費視訊裸聊 美女聊天視頻 夫妻真人秀的qq群 藍夢聊天室 真人秀聊天網站 真人秀多人視頻 qq真人秀 陌生人聊天網站 179視頻聊天室 293多人視頻下載 視頻直播聊天室 美女視頻直播秀 美女聊天視頻網站 美女視頻網站 美女跳舞視頻網站 美女視頻直播網站 美女視頻表演的qq qq美女視頻 多人視頻交友聊天室 最新聊天室 江湖聊天室 同城約炮視頻聊 色情夫妻群qq群 免費在線聊天室 寂寞聊天交友網站 台灣色情視訊聊天 韓國視訊聊天室 uthome影音視訊聊天室 正妹視訊聊天室 真愛寶貝視訊聊天室 女性開放聊天室 久久同城視頻聊天室 免費同城聊天室網站 免費寂寞聊天室 寂寞交友富婆聊天室 日本視頻社區聊天室 日本聊天室網站 寂寞聊天室 夜裡寂寞視頻聊天室 寂寞男生的聊天室 色聊女的qq se聊網 網上裸聊室 一對一裸聊室 大正妹影音視訊聊天室 文字聊天室 真人秀視頻聊天室 比較開放的視頻聊天室 三色午夜秀聊天室 哪個視頻聊天室最開放 293視頻聊天室 真人美女視頻 美女真人視頻網 美女視頻直播 美女視頻六房間 美女熱舞視頻 韓國美女視頻 美女脫身高清 美女視頻高清播放 美女真人視頻斗地主 誰有美女真人視頻的qq號 美女愛愛視頻真人 真人美女視頻交友 同城視頻交友網站 免費美女視頻聊天室 不收費同城交友網 免費交友樂園約炮 六房間免費交友有緣網 免費交友有聯繫方式 免費徵婚交友網站 單身男女免費交友網 一夜情免費交友 尋愛網 視頻聊 毫米聊視頻社區 看聊天室視頻 國際聊天室 國外同志開放視頻聊天室 mfc的美女主播 mfc的美女 夫妻網聊天室 真愛旅舍真人秀聊天室 茵茵聊天室 新視界免費視頻聊天室
金牛男巨蟹女曖昧, 龍都冰果室, 不真心告白線上看, 山本彩乃, 汽缸床墊片diy, 快易潔電動掃地機, 虎行廉價航空官網, 總統赦免權, 女生忽冷忽熱, 婚前婚後的差別, 薛妞妞老公職業, 晚安凍摩, 暴坊將軍音樂下載, 美魔女馬承芝, 大茶壺新竹菜單, 台灣npo非營利組織, 多益英語檢定學習, 唱歌軟體打分數, 同志遊行, 台北眼科假日看診, 台中刮刮樂頭獎, 3d列印概念股有哪些, 冰雪奇緣鉛筆盒, 動漫吸精影片, 創見wifi記憶卡怎麼用, 交趾陶館, 少女革命結局, 人約離婚後線上看, 二手造型餐車, 三元外賣, 秒錶反應問題與討論, 一歲換奶拉肚子, 信長125c資料站, 如何招桃花最有效, 火燒活寶遊戲, 余函彌高中, 花的符號圖案, 高雄左營牙醫, 中興保全業務薪水, 2013台中金龍盃青少棒, 過年打牌, 捷康泌尿科診所, 飲酒一鍾注音, e!, 2014瓊斯盃, 清淨
返回列表 回復 發帖