返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Lanny McDonald Jersey

Wholesale Lanny McDonald Jersey

A few weeks ago one of our buyers called me in a frantic. He is a new investor and recently purchased 2 properties and one property wasn?t rented yet and the other just went vacant. He expressed to me his doubts about investing in rental property.

As I listened to his concern Wholesale Charlie Conacher Jersey , I reflected on how I got started investing in real estate. As I thought about that experience and what I?ve learned since, I was reminded that to be successful investing in real estate (among other things) there are 3 essential things to learn. I?d like to discuss those 3 things in this article:

It was 1997 and the year was coming to an end. My wife and I were flat broke and in debt. I remember it like yesterday. It was New Year?s Eve and I turned and looked at my wife as the ball fell and told her this is going to be my year. I decided I wanted to get into real estate investing. I bought RE investing course off the TV. I started getting up at 5:00 am and reading every book I could get my hands on. I also began reading the classified ads in the newspapers and started calling on everything that looked interesting (whether I could afford it or not). I found a realtor that specialized in apartment buildings and he helped me secure creative financing.

By May of 1998, I had acquired three apartment buildings (4 unit, 6 unit and an 8 unit). Two of them were about 30 minutes from my house and the other about an hour away. I choose to manage them myself. At first, I was excited about owning them and looked forward to handling repairs and managing tenants. That is until the upstairs shower had a leak and eventually the floor fell through to the lower unit. My excitement turned to frustration.

To make matters worse, I had a tenant from hell! She was an elderly lady that had lived in her unit for almost 20 years and she absolutely drove me nuts. Being the new investor that I was and trying to manage my own properties, I made the biggest mistake ever?I gave her my home phone number! She called every single night at 1 or 2 in the morning to complain about the partying tenants above her. She could have just called the police but I think her mission is life was to drive me crazy. It wasn?t long until she succeeded and I wanted out! I called the realtor who I had purchased the properties from and sold them all after having owned them for less than a year.

I walked away from real estate until 2004 when I learned that those same properties were worth well over a million dollars each! (I had only purchased them for an average price of $240,000 each). Looking back at this experience Wholesale Ted Kennedy Jersey , I?ve learned 3 lessons the hard way that have made all the difference in my RE career and life:

1). HOLD FOR THE LONG TERM!

2). USE A PROPERTY MANAGER!

3). DON?T GET DISCOURAGED!

Today, I can?t stress enough to our buyers the importance of holding for the long term. We?re selling properties that were worth twice the sales price a few years ago and will be worth 10 times that in the future! I?m convinced that you have to use a good property manager. I think it is better that most of our investors live out of state (or out of the country) because it forces them to not try and do it themselves. Lastly, as I told my buyer who called me concerned about his vacancies; no matter what happens ? keep your head up and keep going! Anyone who is experienced will tell you that owning investment property in not a walk in the park. There will be some ups and downs and headaches but you have to weather the storm to get to the pot of gold at the end. I was excited at first and didn?t think long term enough. Now when I have struggles, I remember this lesson and find a solution and move on.

Oh, and by the way, in regards to the concerned buyer who called me?one property was rented with 2 weeks of being vacant and the other has a tenant moving in the first of the month.
Author's Resource Box

Jerry Norton is a full-time real estate investor and mentor. His company, Equity Services, LLC specializes in providing investors with fully renovated Wholesale King Clancy Jersey , cash flowing investment properties for under $50k. http:www.equityservicesllc

Article Source:

Silver foil business cards are highly attractive option for anyone who wants their business cards to stand out. Now that the foil is available in a variety of colors including the standard gold and silver, the opportunity for popping an eye and grabbing attention issues is even higher.

Compared to other odds on, foil stamping is an attractive option that is available to everyone. It includes non design types. This is because it is applicable virtually to any element on the card, for example the text, so the skills of graphic design are not necessarily required.

Naturally, the Silver foil business cards are unique, attractive and cool in comparison to any other business card. They display a sense of style and class that image oriented businesses and individuals really adore. Since the real foil metal is applied to the card, those elements keeps a shiny reflecting look compared to the others. Their impact is simple or as detailed as you want it to be.

Foil stamping is a great way to have your business cards stands out from the pack. People stare at them for a long period and remember them better. Being the same with any other interesting card Wholesale Lanny McDonald Jersey , the more unique it stands out, the more likely your friends, customers and associates are to show or share it to others hence building your brand and possibly earning you some referrals.

For anyone who considers this medium to be one of their primary marketing tools, it can be a very important quality indeed.

How to make business cards

The process may differ a bit from one printer to another, though generally the first step is to come up with a fi. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys
返回列表 回復 發帖