返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic

Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic

INJURY BUG: The Broncos were missing defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson (hip fracture), defensive end Derek Wolfe (illness), cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Cheap NFL Jerseys China (shoulder) and tight end Julius Thomas (knee). The Chiefs were playing without linebacker Justin Houston (elbow), and then lost left Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic tackle Brandon Albert (knee) and tight end Anthony Fasano (concussion) during the game.
DROPPED Cheap Jerseys USA PASSES: The Chiefs were plagued by dropped passes, some of which would have resulted in Cheap Jerseys From China some big gains. Donnie Avery was the culprit on several, but he wasn't alone. Fasano dropped a long pass on the play on which he sustained his concussion. "It's my job to keep throwing them," Smith said. "I certainly missed my fair share as well. That's the nature of the passing game. You're striving for perfection. You'd like to hit every one, but Jerseys Wholesale it's not going to happen."

Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply

"I feel good," Walker China NFL Jerseys said. "The headaches went away, and that was probably the biggest concern."
The Titans were already down a tight nhl jerseys outlet end before Walker got hurt. Craig Stevens wasn't active against the Colts because of his own Cheap NFL Jerseys China concussion. That Wholesale Authentic Jerseys left Tennessee with only second-year tight end Taylor Thompson, and he has just three catches. The Titans Camo China NFL Jerseys used reserve offensive tackle Mike Otto to help block after also losing fullback Collin Mooney to a torn hamstring.

Cheap Authentic Jerseys

David Akers kicked a 49-yard Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic field goal on Detroit's next possession. He had China NFL Hoodies three others, including one NFL Jerseys Clearance from Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping 47.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)
返回列表 回復 發帖