返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys China

Cheap Jerseys China

After missing time in his first two seasons, Amukamara has stayed healthy. He is second on the team in tackles with 76, and tied for the team lead in passes defended (11) and forced fumbles (2) heading into Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions.
"I think I have been progressing and improving NFL Jerseys Outlet from my first year," Amukamara Cheap NFL Jerseys said. "I am definitely not where I want to be. My goal this year was Wholesale NFL Jerseys to make Wholesale NFL Jerseys more plays on the ball NFL Jerseys Wholesale and I feel like I missed out on opportunities so there is definitely something to work on."

Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Twenty-six of the 53 players are new to the team this year, and that's not surprising given the state of this franchise when coach Bruce Arians replaced the fired Ken Whisenhunt.
"There's a new head coach here, so obviously he's going to bring in guys that he likes around the league," said one of the newcomers, inside linebacker Lorenzo Alexander. "A new coaching Cheap NFL Jerseys Online staff, a new GM, so there's going to be Wholesale Jerseys From China some turnover. When you lose, NBA Jerseys From China they're going to change the personnel that fits what they like Cheap Jerseys Wholesale to do. I think NFL Jerseys Wholesale he brought in some guys he likes, that's going to help us win some games."
返回列表 回復 發帖