返回列表 回復 發帖

www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com

www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com

Week 2 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Advice: Who to play or bench in the NFC North Before you lock in those starting rosters for Week 2 Green Bay Packers T-Shirt , we’re going to give you some extra information about who to sit and start this week in fantasy.My best advice through Week 1 in fantasy football is to not overreact. We see it all the time. People panic because they were betting on a bounce back from a particular player (like Amari Cooper or Sammy Watkins) and they were sorely let down. But it’s Week 1! Some players just run into tough opening matchups and a lot of these squads are far from what they will be come October and November. Be patient. Starting 0-1 doesn’t eliminate you from the playoffs. Now, let’s take a look at these NFC North matchups. Once again we have three games for four teams. StartsKenny Golladay, WRLions @ 49ersFirstly, I want to apologize for last week in suggesting Matthew Stafford as a start. He was horrible. However, his receivers still ate. Golladay and Golden Tate were the main beneficiaries of the Lions’ need to sling it all over the field after they were down early. Golladay saw 12 targets and brought in seven catches for 114 yards. A big wideout, Golladay was an agile route runner and worked the middle of the field effectively. Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs had solid days against the Niners last week and I expect Golladay to continue improving.Davante Adams, WRVikings @ PackersI mentioned in a fantasy reaction piece that Adams should still be a solid play against a tough Vikings secondary. Adams managed to put together a solid day last season in his only game against the Vikings, which saw Brett Hundley playing much of the game. As we saw last week against the Bears, Rodgers drifted towards those he is familiar with in mounting their comeback. I expect this game to be either a back-and-forth battle or an instance where the Packers have to battle back into the game and, therefore Green Bay Packers Hats , get targets to Adams. (Keep an eye on his injury status, though.)Allen Robinson II, WRSeahawks @ BearsI guess I kind of accurately said to sit Robinson last week? It’s not that he looked bad, but the Bears ended up stalling offensively as they watched Rodgers go Super Saiyan. Robinson was averaging just over 15 yards per catch, but ended up being limited to four catches. The hope here is that Mitchell Trubisky has more confidence to let it rip. Having a game in front of their home crowd could be helpful. Dalvin Cook, RBVikings @ PackersCook should be a consistent start from here on out. He wasn’t limited in anyway coming off an ACL tear and should see the bulk of the work on the Vikings. He wasn’t as effective on the ground, but made up for it through the passing game bringing in six catches for 55 yards on seven targets. According to Football Outsiders, the Packers were 20th in DVOA against running backs in the passing game last week. SitsTaylor Gabriel, WRSeahawks @ BearsTough to find a ‘sit’ in this game because I think the Bears offense has the potential to continue improvement. In order to make my Robinson start look better, I’m going to say Gabriel takes a step back. While he had five targets and looked good in spots against the Packers Green Bay Packers Womens Hoodie , he brought in all those targets for a weak 25 yards. As a deep threat target, that five yards per catch average feels off. Geronimo Allison, WRVikings @ PackersI think Allison’s upside as a flex option is largely dependent on scoring a touchdown this week. Per Football Outsiders, Minnesota is was #1 against “Other WR” in Week 1. So, assuming Allison is the third receiver behind Adams and Randall Cobb, it could be a tough day for Allison getting open. He has potential in deeper leagues, but I’m not sure he repeats his fantasy output from last week. Theo Riddick, RBLions @ NinersWhile LeGarrette Blount suffered a knee injury in Week 1, the distribution of running back touches didn’t clear up very well. Riddick had four carries for 20 yards and five catches for 15 yards, while rookie Kerryon Johnson had five carries for 17 yards and three catches for 20 yards. A fairly split number of touches makes me want to stay away from this backfield in Week 2 Womens Customized Green Bay Packers Jerseys , but also I think the door is open more for the rookie to start getting the chance to be the primary back. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has announced that he will donate $1 million to help those affected by wildfires in his native California.“The California wildfires have devastated countless communities,” Rodgers said in a video posted on Twitter. “In Northern California, where I was born and raised, the city of Paradise burned to the ground, and many of the residents who got out are now displaced to my hometown of Chico, and across the north state. I personally reached out to my friends and the mayor of Chico to find out how to be of the most help. And raising money for both immediate needs and the long-term recovery is what is needed most right now. This is why I’m partnering with the North Valley Community Foundation and donating $1 million to help with recovery and eventual rebuild of these communities.”Rodgers also announced a donation from State Farm, and encouraged fans to donate to the North Valley Community Foundation.NFL players have often rallied to support their communities in the wake of tragedy. Perhaps most notably, last year J.J. Watt spearheaded an effort that raised more than $40 million for Hurricane Harvey relief efforts.
返回列表 回復 發帖