Board logo

標題: Listen, Camille Vasquez, a good lawyer, [打印本頁]

作者: jira13578    時間: 2022-6-11 11:59     標題: Listen, Camille Vasquez, a good lawyer,

本帖最後由 jira13578 於 2022-6-11 12:03 編輯

Camille Vasquez and Johnny Depp in theSLOTXOcourtroom at Fairfax City Court. Virginia, United States (Reuters)

Listen, Camille Vasquez, a good lawyer, said he was 'close' to Johnny Depp, just doing a case, no romance.
Webyahu reports Kamil Vasquez, a 37-year-old half-Cuban, Colombian attorney who was part of a team of lawyers helping Hollywood star Johnny Depp. until the victory in the defamation case The famous hero from the Pirates of the Caribbean has filed a lawsuit against the beautiful American actress Amber Heard, 36, her ex-wife, in Fairfax City Court. Virginia, United States, where a jury awarded Depp's verdict, received $10.35 million in damages on June 1.

Camille Vasquez hugs Johnny Depp in the courtroom (Reuters)
Most recently, Vasquez, a beautiful lawyer. Has come out for an interview with People magazine on June 9 about the rumors that netizens said. She and the famous hero should be giggling not true And she was disappointed that the mainstream media reported this kind of news.

“I guess the news comes from a woman doing her job. It's disappointing that even the mainstream media is playing this news. Or write the news about my attitude with Johnny, a friend and I've known his lawyer for four and a half years now, that my attitude is unethical. and unprofessional.”

Vasquez said that over the course of six weeks of court battles, she cares deeply about the feelings of her clients. Both said that she and her team of lawyers, including Depp, were close. After working together in this case

“This guy (Johnny Depp) is fighting for his life. And it made me heartbreak to see him sit and listen to the day. day after day the most cruel accusations against him And if I can help him feel at ease even a little bit, I will. or let him know that we will be by his side will fight for him because he deserves it.”

rising young lawyer who became a star Catching the eye of people following Johnny Depp's case, Depp also referred to the rumors between her and the client celebrity as being 'racist', but she wasn't surprised, saying:

“This is also an allegation of unethical conduct. It's unfortunate and sad. But it's a common occurrence. So I can't say I'm surprised.”

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0