Board logo

標題: So sad! Covid-19 kills Czech singer after [打印本頁]

作者: jira13578    時間: 2022-2-11 13:05     標題: So sad! Covid-19 kills Czech singer after

Hana Horka is a Czech folkSLOTsinger. anti-vaccination Died tragically last weekend. After deliberately contracting COVID-19 in order not to be vaccinated.

The 57-year-old folk singer died on Sunday after testing positive for COVID-19 and his son confirmed the mother had died. after deliberately infected with the deadly virus

Her son, Yan Reck, said: Mother intentionally infected with COVID-19 when he and his father contracted the new coronavirus Because she hopes to get a certificate of recovery from COVID-19. for entering some places

reg and father infected with covid-19 during the Christmas season Despite having had all his vaccinations, Hana Horga did not distance himself from them. with the desire to contract the virus But in the end, she was tragically taken over by the new coronavirus.

Speaking to the BBC, Jan said: "Mom should be separated for a week because we tested positive. But she was with us all the time."

The Czech Republic requires the presentation of a certificate of vaccination or a recent infection to enter social and cultural gatherings. Among them include movie theaters, bars and cafes and Horka wants to contract the coronavirus. in order to travel more freely

Before his death, Horga posted a message on social media. On Friday, January 14, she stated that she had intentionally contracted the novel coronavirus and claimed she was getting better. "I survived, it was very heavy," she wrote two days before her death, "so now it's going to the cinema. Sauna and go to a concert and an express trip to the sea life has to be like this for me and for everyone too.”

Many of her followers seemed to support her actions, but Horca died a few hours later. After she posted that she had intervened with the new coronavirus.

After his mother's death, Yan blamed the anti-vaccination movement on social media. that was the source of the loss this time and pointed out that this time "Blood has stained their hands."

This allegation is consistent with various posts. On Horca's social media, she frequently shares content. of the anti-vaccination group in the Czech Republic on her platform “I know who influenced her. it makes me sad Because she trusts strangers more than her family," said Yan.

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0