Board logo

標題: 22453 [打印本頁]

作者: Njfalrt125    時間: 2019-11-23 07:24     標題: 22453

Aside from Tennessee's much-needed win, here are five things to know about the Titans and Jaguars following one of three games on this weekend's NFL schedule that had no playoff implications:
MEESTER'S GOODBYE: The Jaguars honored retiring center Brad Meester with a reception 鈥?the pass-catching kind. Offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch called a screen play for the 14-year veteran who announced Wednesday that Sunday's game would be his home finale. Meester reported as an eligible receiver, moved from center to tight end and then caught the screen pass. He had fellow offensive linemen Uche Nwaneri and Austin Pasztor out front and plenty of open space. But Meester ran right into Nwaneri's backside. "I couldn't figure out what to do,Anthony Sherman Jersey," Meester said. "Am I going outside? Am I going inside? Is he moving?" The play gained 9 yards and set up Jacksonville's first touchdown.
作者: martina28043    時間: 2023-3-22 09:25

白兔聊天室 , 找一夜情哪个聊天室好 , 哪个聊天室有真人秀 , 在线聊天室哪个好 , 台湾丽人聊天室 , 语音聊天室哪个好 , 交友聊天室哪个好 , 性爱裸聊直播间 , 果聊视频网站 , 免费午夜聊天室哪个好

免费聊天室哪个好 , 多人视频聊天哪个好 , 视频聊天室免费下载 , 美女激情视频聊天室 , 美女聊天网站 , 美女真人互动在线 , 外国视频聊天网站 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , yy裸聊频道 , 色聊天室哪个好

免费视频聊天室哪个好 , 台湾爱妃真人优质视频 , 成人聊天室哪个好 , 真人一对一视频聊天 , 台湾色b情人视讯 , 午夜裸聊免费开放室 , 美女热舞视频网 , 9158跳舞吧视频美女 , 免费的聊天室 , 色聊聊天记录

色聊语音聊天室下载 , 色聊可视语音聊天室 , 微信色聊群或者聊天室 , 色聊主播聊天室 , 在线聊天室你懂的 , q全球视频聊天室 , sm圣魔聊天室 , 线上性聊天网 , mm妹妹聊天室 , 视频找女人聊天

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0