Board logo

標題: /www.dallascowboysteamonline.com [打印本頁]

作者: panxing18    時間: 2019-2-15 10:04     標題: /www.dallascowboysteamonline.com

The Minnesota Vikings have almost every key player back from the 2017 team that won 14 games and went to the NFC championship game.Their new quarterback Womens Allen Hurns Jersey , Kirk Cousins , is playing up to his big contract. They're one kick away from starting this season unbeaten.For all their strengths and stability, let alone dwindling space under the salary cap, the Vikings still sought upgrades at three positions in the three days that passed since their 29-29 tie at Green Bay .They signed kicker Dan Bailey after cutting their fifth-round draft pick, Daniel Carlson, following his three missed field goals against the Packers.They dropped wide receiver Stacy Coley, a seventh-rounder in 2017, in favor of Aldrick Robinson for a more experienced backup. When defensive tackle Tom Johnson became available, they brought him back to spell Sheldon Richardson and let David Parry go."I wanted to go somewhere that had an opportunity to win and be a part of an organization that's right there and right on the brink of having a lot of success," said Bailey http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/kavon-frazier-jersey , who like Johnson had offers from multiple teams. "When this situation came up, it fit the bill perfectly."Such cutthroat competition is commonplace in the NFL, of course, but nonetheless indicative of the all-in approach the front office has applied in 2018 in pursuit of a Super Bowl.There's little appetite this fall for leaving one of those 53 precious spots on the roster for a developmental purpose, if it can be used instead for a player who'll contribute to the current team.When the opening week rosters were established, the Vikings had the youngest average age in the NFC. But they replaced Carlson (23) with Bailey (30), Parry (26) with Johnson (34) and Coley (24) with Robinson, who will turn 30 on Monday.Coach Mike Zimmer even texted general manager Rick Spielman and some of the other evaluators this week with this message: "Thank you for trying to get some more players in here."Zimmer added: "It's great to see. We felt like we needed to make some moves after that game."Carlson was going to have a hard time recovering from his performance in Green Bay. Coley made a couple of less-obvious mistakes, but coupled with some costly dropped passes by fellow wide receiver Laquon Treadwell in that game, the Vikings were understandably concerned about their depth behind stars Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen.Then Johnson suddenly became available after his release by Seattle Womens Antwaun Woods Jersey , and the Vikings seized on the opportunity to add a player who was good enough to start for the league's top-ranked defense last season in a reserve role.Johnson became a free agent and picked the Seahawks after the Vikings signed Richardson. The Seahawks told Johnson they preferred to re-sign him, after dropping him from the roster to accommodate the promotion of a player from the practice squad."I guess they didn't think I was going to get as much interest as I got," Johnson said, adding: "It's something that I wasn't expecting, as far the better situation that I'm in. I'm taking full advantage of it."The same goes for Bailey, who was cut by the Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 1 in a cost-cutting move after he struggled in 2017 down the stretch of his seventh NFL season following a groin injury."Hopefully," Zimmer said, knocking his knuckles against the podium, "he's really, really good for us."The coach hoped aloud that Bailey would solidify the position the same way Cousins has at quarterback Womens Jaylon Smith Jersey , after the carousel that has spun at both spots since Zimmer arrived in 2014."For me it was about being patient and waiting for the right opportunity," Bailey said."It's hard to say if I would have waited longer, but that was my game plan going into it. I'm fortunate this opportunity came up, and I took advantage." Saints receiver Michael Thomas went back in time for his touchdown celebration Sunday, and Titans safety Kevin Byard followed Monday night.Byard danced on the midfield star at AT&T Stadium after his end zone interception. He was joined by teammates. 49ers receiver Terrell Owens did the original midfield star celebration in 2000. He promptly was tackled by Cowboys safety George Teague. Cowboys cornerback Byron Jones shoved Byard in the back, although Byard was expecting to have his head knocked off. Former Cowboys tight end Jason Witten, now an ESPN analyst, called it disrespectful, as did Jones. Titans coach Mike Vrabel agreed.“That’s not what we want as an organization. That’s not what I want as a head coach,” Vrabel said Tuesday Womens Deonte Thompson Jersey , via video posted by Paul Kuharsky of paulkuharsky.com. “I want our guys to play as hard as they possibly can, for each other, between the whistles, as physical, as aggressive, as clean as they possibly can. I get that there’s things that cross the line between whistles. Once the whistle blows, celebrate with a teammate. Find somebody else in a Titans uniform. Find a coach. Celebrate with them. But we don’t need to do that. That’s not what we want to do. I talked to Kevin this morning. I’ll talk to the team again tomorrow. That goes for a lot of guys. That’s not what I want. If that’s what they want, then we see it very differently.”Although officials didn’t penalize Byard, he is subject to an NFL fine as the rule book specifically covers stomping on a team logo. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
作者: randolph9531    時間: 2023-2-12 11:40

金瓶梅视讯聊天室 , 妹妹聊天qq , 美眉聊天室 , ut美女视讯聊天室 , 6699影音视讯聊天室 , 甜心视讯聊天网 , 台湾甜心女孩 , 国外裸聊全免费视频 , 果聊网站 , 裸聊免费聊天室官方

女生聊性的qq , 最新国外真人聊天室 , 果聊天室免费看luo聊 , qq美女一对一激情裸liao , 学生妹聊天室 , 激情qq聊天室 , yy上真人裸秀频道 , 真人mm裸聊直播室 , qq兼职美女直播室 , 同城情人群号

有表演聊天室 , 美女视频面对面裸聊 , 裸聊直播 , 激情妹妹聊天室 , 性感美女在线超级激情免费视频聊天室 , 开放的聊天室 , 三色午夜秀 , yy视频直播luoliao , 激情直播间 , 一对一私聊

寂寞聊天交友网站 , 脱衣聊天室 , yy美女直播频道 , 裸聊的聊天室 , q女孩-台湾视频聊天网 , 美女视频直播间 , 真人一对一激情视频 , 美女聊天交友 , 免费聊天交友 , 免费视频聊天

美女视频聊天 , 视频交友 , 视频聊天室 , 线上视频聊天 , 视讯影音聊天室 , 视频聊天 , 美女视频聊天室 , 免费视频聊天室 , 视频美女聊天室 , 视频交友聊天室

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0